Recently, I had an inquiry from a Non-Profit around creating Prezis that would act as standalone training videos. I explained to them that the typical process is as follows:
1. Select a central metaphor (the best Prezis have a central image you zoom in and out of)
2. Write the voice-over script
3. Decide on a visual theme: standard Prezi or something else?
4. Create visuals for the theme, could be in PowerPoint or Illustrator
5. Create a storyboard for the visuals created (can be done in tandem with step 4)
6. Create your visual Prezi
7. Record your script to sync with your Prezi
8. Distribute to one and all
As part of that project, I created a storyboard for them. I share that storyboard with you and the Slideshare Universe:
Susan K Becker
I finally got around to learning Prezi. This is very useful, Martha. Thanks for sharing!